T. Kirk Riding
Branch Manager/Investment Advisor
Kirk has been in the financial services industry for over 35 year. He specializes in assisting small business owners and individuals manage their affairs in such areas as business succession, protecting and preserving assets and providing for loved ones through retirement and estate planning.
Kirk grew up in a large family and had the opportunity to learn the importance of planning first hand. When he was nineteen years old his mother passed away unexpectedly. This difficult experience helped Kirk develop a passion for helping others prepare for their future. He is most passionate about being a husband to his sweet wife Rene and a father of their six children.
Community involvement includes:
- Victorville Rotary Member
- Former Scout Master and current Assistant Scout Master - Boy Scouts of America
- Former President and current board member - Victor Valley College Foundation
- Assistant Coach Victor Valley College Wresting Program
- Assistant Coach Granite Hills High School Wrestling Program